20.02.12

Übung "Muster Coil"

Muster "coil"
Gestern abend noch musste ich das Muster "Coil" ausprobieren, bei Fox' post gestern hatte es mich schon gereizt und zufällig stolperte ich dann auch noch über das Video von Sue Jacobs. Also war meine Abendbeschäftigung dieses Zentangle. In diesem Zentangle passierten gleich 2 Ausrutscher! ;-)) , aber es war schon spät und egal...Vielen lieben Dank an Sue für das Video, sehr gut erklärt!

Yesterday evening I had to try the pattern "coil", eye catched in Fox' Zentangle of yesterday and than by chance seeing the video of Sue Jacobs for this pattern. So I had to draw this Zentangle in the evening,.. it contains 2 Whams!!, but it was late, and doesn't matter:-)). Thank you so much Sue, worked excelent!

Kommentare:

Sue Jacobs CZT hat gesagt…

You did a great job with 'coil'! I like how you varied the sizes and shapes of your coils! And the little commas on the ends of the coil add a nice touch too.

Fox hat gesagt…

Wonderful!

Gunhild hat gesagt…

Thank you so much! I just tried everything I learned from you in the wonderful video :)) I found the small one-size onces much more difficult than the shape-changing onces.